Sunday, March 9, 2014

If I were a hobbit

If i were a hobbit my name would be Brumples Baggins, i would be 7 foot tall and get all of the babes because i would be the tallest hobbit. I would be best freinds with a wookie named Chunllllllles and we would high five a lot. My car would be made of the finest animal furs imported from africa and go 1 million miles every quarter of a second. I would wear a tuxedo every day even though i would be an assassin, my partner in assassinating shit would be a giant velociraptors made of regular sized velociraptors glued together using elmers children safe glue, but he always falls apart so i have to glue him back together, i offer him to get the stronger glue but he says not to, I am a hobbit, velociraptors are very polite and dont want me to go out of my way to get more glue, it is really no big deal, it would only take me like 5 minutes. I would also have lazer vision because all hobbits have lazer vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment