Monday, March 10, 2014

why hobbits should be taught in schools

I consider myself to be a fairly intellectual individual, and we have to accept the fact that our children are being raised and taught to be degenerates, however, there is a way to combat our future adults from being complete assholes. In order to raise the standard of education we simply must have entire courses dedicated to hobbits, that's right. I went around town and asked people what they knew about hobbits, considering myself an authority on the subject, no one was as smart as me so they were all idiots. Unlike me, none of the people i asked either knew about hobbit geography, physiology, or wanted to talk to me. I then came up with the very good conclusion that hobbits aren't being taught in our schools. So i decided to use my vast amount of fans to help me reform education.

No comments:

Post a Comment